Full Bike Workshop
Get your bike serviced by the qualified experts! We have the only fully qualified bike mechanic in Westport.
We believe the getting the right bike for you is the difference between bikes being used or simply sitting in the shed. We offer top service and after care for you and your bike. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and education we pass on to our customers. Safety is our first priority, so we will make sure your bike is set up so it wont let you down.
"I had to write and say thank you, thank you, thank you, my bike is shifting better than ever. I sent along a thank you gift from Canada for such accusations, can't think of much to be more happy for on a touring trip than a happy bike!"
Sheena traveling NZ by bike.
Attention to Detail and Safety
As approved service agents for Specialized bikes, we have access to the tools, knowledge and equipment to keep you bike humming - your bike is in good hands!
- Mini service - just brakes or gears
- General servicing from $60
- Full suspension service from $90
- Brake bleeding and pad replacement from $55
- FREE Air! Comes in and pump up your shocks or tyres
- Fitting Helmets - for your safety we professionally fit every helmet we sell.
- Have you got a flat tyre on your bike? Let us fix it for you
- Tyres and fitting - quality tyres from Maxxis Specialized and CST.
- Parts and accessories, pumps, tools, grips, saddles, pedals and much more.
- Do you need your tube replaced, a wheel trued, or just some advice?
Looking for a new bike?
We have a wide range of bikes to suit your size and riding style. The growing e-bike market is well served by our top brands. Our range of bikes brands include:
- Watts Wheels e-bikes
We custom fit you to your new bike - FREE with your purchase
We spend time with you doing your FREE bike fit and giving you fully comprehensive bike maintenance information. You will be so comfortable on your new bike after your bike you will be itching to ride. Even your child will have their brakes adjusted to fit their hands and all bikes get a FREE first service.
If you are after a bike come in and see us we will find you the right one - at the same prices as in the cities but with extra service.
How often should you service your bike?
It's important that your bike is serviced so you get the most out of your bike riding and most importantly, keep safe.
- Hard riding (sandy, muddy, farm or mountain tracks) - service every 20 to 30 hours ride time
- Moderate day to day riding - service every 30 to 50 hours of ride time
- Easy riding - service every 50 to 80 hours of ride time
All serviced bikes are road tested.
(This is a guide only. We all ride differently and all bikes are different)
There are many more great rides - all of them challenging. For more information pop in and see us at Coast Outdoors - we're keen bike riders and have maps and up to date track info for you. We also have bikes and other outdoor equipment for hire.