Deuter Trans Alpine 30
For touring bikers who want a multi-day pack with firm fit for safe riding and pleasant ventilation for steep ascents.
This all-rounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity. This roomy backpack now has a map compartment that is in the back
section and easy to access via the zip closure. With it's Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped
shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable and gives a steady carry.
BACK SYSTEM FEATURES:
Excellent ventilation and a compact and secure fit with the Airstripes system. The backpack sits closely
and firmly on the back and cannot swing outwards. The channels in the Airstripes padding and the chimney
effect between the stripes allow free air circulation on 80% of the wearer‘s back.
Three fabric zones for optimum comfort: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back padding
and smooth in the hip zone.
Optimum load distribution provided by the round profile frame made of spring steel.
- Deuter Airstripes Back System
- Easily accessible zipped compartment for smartphones or credit card on the rear side
- Outstanding ventilation and a compact, stable fit to the back thanks to the Airstripes system
- Firm, sturdy fit through centralised hip fins attached to the padding with Auto Compress System and Pull-Forward adjustment
- Large zipped front pocket with organiser and internal compartment for valuables
- Divisible main compartment
- Rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- Ergonomically designed, Soft-Edge shoulder straps
- Wide mesh hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
- Load adjustment straps
- Versatile, elasticated front pocket for helmet, jacket, etc
- Compression straps
- 3M reflectors around the circumference
- Slot pocket
- Pump holder
- Elasticated side pockets
- Hydration system compatible
Weight: 1250 g
Volume: 30 litre
Size: 54 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Material: 210D PA Ripstop / 210D PA