Whitebait Net/ Bag - English Ulstron NO Trap
Proudly New Zealand made here in the south island to the highest standard. These are six thread over locked and will not let you down - Cheap imported copies don't compare!
Made from English Ulstron material.
The net size is determined by the circumference measurement of the hoop.
Standard bag NO Trap 2.00 meters long pole net bag
Becker's Bag NO Trap 2.00 meters long and only available in English Ulstron. The Becker's bag is shaped like a big butterfly net - sorry not picture.
English Ulstron: The Ulstron polypropylene we use is imported from England. It is 100% polypropylene so it is light to drag through the water and durable against our New Zealand rivers
English Ulstron verses Kiwi Net
* Both are 100% polypropylene
* Both Nets are NZ made/ using a six thread over locker
* Both are made by the same people
* Both are durable and don't stretch
* English Ulstron is imported Kiwi net is NZ made
* English Ulstron is LIGHTER and so glides though the water nicer
* PRICE English Ulsron is more expensive
* Both are not Chinese nets (although there are nets that are cheap that at first look may seam the same) If its cheap its not the real deal.
* English Ulstron has a honey cone shape Kiwi net is square