Whitebait Net - English Ulstron With Trap
Proudly New Zealand made here in the south island to the highest standard. These are six thread over locked and will not let you down - No cheap imported copies can compare!
These are the most popular white bait nets The English Ulstron is light a glides though the water the best. Standard bags are 2.50 meters long and the Delux Bag / net is 3.50 meters long (for the serious White Baiter) this is 800mm longer than a standard English Ulstron bag.
Made from English Ulstron material.
The net size is determined by the circumference measurement of the hoop.
English Ulstron: The Ulstron polypropylene we use is imported from England. It is 100% polypropylene so it is light to drag through the water and durable in our New Zealand rivers
English Ulstron verses Kiwi Net
* Both are 100% polypropylene
* Both Nets are NZ made/ using a six thread over locker
* Both are made by the same people
* Both are durable and don't stretch
* English Ulstron is imported Kiwi net is NZ made
* English Ulstron is LIGHTER and so glides though the water nicer
* PRICE English Ulsron is more expensive
* Both are not Chines nets (although there are nets that are cheap that at first look - may seam the same) If its cheap its not the real deal.
* English Ulstron has a honey cone shape Kiwi net is square