Whitebait Net - NZ Made Material WithTrap
Proudly New Zealand made here in the south island to the highest standard. These are six thread over locked and will not let you down - No cheap imported copies can compare!
Made from NZ made material.
The net size is determined by the circumference measurement of the hoop.
Kiwi material: This is a New Zealand made material,100% polypropylene. It is very strong and durable. It weighs twice as heavy as English Ulstron. Available in off white or grey colour.
English Ulstron verses Kiwi Net
* Both are 100% polypropylene
* Both Nets are NZ made/ using a six thread over locker
* Both are made by the same people
* Both are durable and don't stretch
* English Ulstron is imported Kiwi net is NZ made
* English Ulstron is LIGHTER and so glides though the water nicer
* PRICE English Ulsron is more expensive
* Both are not Chines nets (although there are nets that are cheap that at first look may seam the same) If its cheap its not the real deal.
* English Ulstron has a honey cone shape Kiwi net is square